Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Emily: 1 Year

Ok people, time for some updates. I am resolved to be more on top of this! For real this time! Our family has been making some changes over the last several months. I am thrilled to announce that we are finally feeling settled in. We moved to Monterey, CA over the holidays and let's just say it was nothing short of CRAZY! But we are LOVING our new place and this amazing little spot in paradise.

Ok, that said, now on to the real reason for this post. Emily is now 18 months old (and I cannot believe how fast the time really goes), but in August when she turned 1 we had an absolutely gorgeous photoshoot out at my parents house. I cannot believe this stunningly beautiful little girl is all mine! She is so full of snuggles and love. She definitely has a bit of my sass too though (I guess it's only fair). She adores her big brother Jace and loves to do what he's doing. Needless to say there is never a dull moment at our house.







No comments:

Post a Comment