Saturday, September 17, 2011

Jenessa Kearschner Evans: Bridals Revisited

I had the most amazing opportunity to do Jenessa's Bridals. Needless to say she was a stunning bride. However she has been married for over a year and now has a four month old little boy. We were going to do her bridals before her wedding, but the weather and timing were not on our side And here we are a year and a half later and I think it worked out even better. I seriously don't know if I could pick a favorite photo. I have to give her a huge shout out too because she had to sew up the sides of her dress the day of the shoot because she has gotten skinnier! A huge thanks also goes to Jennie Moss for the amazing hairpieces used. Click HERE to check out her blog! 

  
I think this one might be my favorite. What a princess!

1 comment: